Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425790 by Michelle Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:58 pm
omas exposito <[email protected]> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. máj. 31., H, 13:05):

The price per month is EUR 547 + EUR 1100 deposit including all additional charges (water, heating, electricity, internet, TV, etc.).
I am now in Spain and I want to rent the property to you through Airbnb. Due to the pandemic situation, I cannot come to Austria anytime soon.
I am ready to send you the keys so that you can view and check the apartment. The keys and the rental agreement (signed by me) will be delivered by Airbnb (www.airbnb.com). They also help us conduct a transaction with a third party so that you can feel safe in our transaction.

I've been with Airbnb since 2015 and I'm a superhost. This is how the Airbnb process works:
- I register the transaction with Airbnb
- You transfer a deposit to the Airbnb company
- You meet an Airbnb agent and inspect the apartment
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move in
- Airbnb clears the payment to me
The refund policy applies to all Airbnb transactions anyway, but I'll include it in our rental agreement as well. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the apartment (which is hard to believe), AirBnb will return the money to your account within 24 hours.

To start the Airbnb transaction, I need the following information from you:

- Date on which you want to move in:
- Period in which you want to rent the property:
- Adults:
- First name:
- Surname:
- Telephone number:

After I get your details I will list the apartment on Airbnb and send you the link where you need to complete the reservation and pay for the booking.

Thank you very much for your attention and I look forward to your polite feedback with hope and confidence.

Greetings and have a nice day!

Tomas Exposito - Automotive

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement