Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425751 by Michelle Mon May 31, 2021 5:14 pm
Lindo Michael George <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in renting our apartment for your stay (June 1st - September 1st, 2021: 3 months ). We offer a discount on weekly and monthly rental only. The following is the apartment price: $800/Month. Total Cost for your stay is $2,400(Discounted), To reserve the apartment for your stay, you are required to pay the first month rent of the total Rent ($800) plus Security Refundable of $200 (This is just a security deposit and its will be refund back to you via cash or money order, provided no damages was made to the apartment rented to you) = $1,000, All you need to pay to secure or hold the chosen dates will be $1,000, On your arrival at the apartment after you have been checked in, you will be paying ($800) monthly after the first month and you will receive the $200 security deposit during your departure time.

This Private Studio Apartment(1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom/Toilet, 1 Parking Space) is located on 671 Summer Pl, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082, United States and fully furnished, it comes with Wifi.

Let me know if you are okay with the terms and willing to proceed with the Booking/Reservation. All Questions are welcome. We assure you Maximum Security during your stay.
Note: We will visit the apartment during your stay, only if you call us.

Lindo Michael George <[email protected]> wrote:

Read the form carefully and complete it,I will secure the apartment for you as soon as you send the deposit of $1,000. You are to send the deposit to me via Zelle Transfer, you can view the Zelle account information to send the deposit to in the agreement and booking form. Please do fill the the agreement and booking form and you will also email me the Proof of payment:

BENEFICIARY ZELLE ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Account Name: Kimberly Huggings

Zelle Email Address: [email protected]

Please forward me the payment confirmation as soon as you send the money and also scan the receipt and send it to me for reference . I will be waiting to hear from you with the agreement and booking form along with the payment confirmation so that I can commence with the booking and reservation. You will need to email me a day before your arrival so that I can wait to meet you face to face and give you the keys of the apartment.

Regards,

Lindo Michael G.

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement