Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425118 by Michelle Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:11 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#426767 by Michelle Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:32 am
Booking.com <[email protected]>

Because booking is higher than €2.000.00 the payment is made through bank transfer.
The payment has to be sent by Bank Transfer to one of our Holding Accounts.
The host will receive full payment from Booking.com 24 hours after you check in.

Payment details:

Account Name: Oprea C.
Bank Name:SolarisBank Gf (S)
Bank Address:10178 Berlin
Bank IBAN:DE80110101015897695665
Bank Swift Code:SOBKDEB2XXX
Payment Reference: #HA-3DCC63
Note: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.