Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425117 by Michelle Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:57 am
Barbara Roberts <[email protected]>

Barbara Roberts <[email protected]> wrote:
As i have review your details, the address is on the lease agreement okay, internet is include, and parking spot is available for one car, i will be hoping to give you the apartment in good faith, I' m willing to accept and approve your rent application has our new tenant. I want you to know that you will be paying for security deposit that is fully refundable at the end of tenancy and a month's rent, So that I can proceed in writing the receipts and sign all the necessary papers. The deposit and the rent is refundable if by any means you want it back and decide not to rent the place.

I have just attached the Lease agreement Contract Document, so that we can finalize this today, you will need to print it out and sign on it and send it back to me through my email, once i across check it and everything is okay. i have attached the Lease Agreement Document for you, including with my pictures.I will be heading to DHL Office to arrange for the shipment of a package to you next day delivery. I will email you the tracking number from the courier service immediately i get the payment confirmation from you.

The contents of the package are:
Bunch of Keys to the property
Lease agreement
Documents containing property location and description
Tenancy agreement and policy
Receipts. ( Once the payment is confirm )

I have attached the Lease agreement Document, also. Please do get back to me, so i will give you the information that you will be
sending the money to Via Bank Account.

Best Regards,

Barbara Roberts. Mrs

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement