Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425112 by Michelle Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:48 pm

Thanks for your interest & property is still available for rent. I want a responsible person or family who is neat and believe that they have all that it takes to take care of the property as if it were their own. Please be informed that I'm renting out the property because I moved down to (New Jersey) with my lovely family on a contract project by American Society of Civil Engineers.(http://www.asce.org/).We wanted to sell the property since we will be staying longer than we thought & later my wife advised me not to sell the property anymore. I reasoned with her and accepted her advice so we contacted the agent back and requested for our keys and documents and put it for rent since we will be back in the next 3 to 4 years. We would have given the same agent this job also but the truth of the matter is that the agent was asking too much of an agent fee and made the rent high. We were not getting the responses we needed so i decided to terminate our contract with them and put it up for rent ourselves. If you notice, you will discover that the price we are offering is far below standard price and this is enough for you to know that we are not after the rental fee but the absolute care for the property. The house is available for as long as you want, which include utilities such as Air Conditioner,Dishwasher,Walk-in Closet,Refrigerator Vaulted Ceilings Washer/Dryer Cable etc.

House Address: 18637 Stare St, Northridge, CA 91324
Monthly Rent: $2,550
Refundable Deposit: $2.000
Bedroom: 3
Bathroom: 2
1,795 sqft

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE:
*Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname )________________________ ?
*Present Address_______________________ ?
*Phone numbers (home, cell and office line ) # _______________________ ?
*Best time to reach you ________________ ?
*How many proposed occupants ________________ ?
*Marital Status:__________?
*Do you have a pet______________ ?
*When do you plan to move in, please write the exact date ______________ ?
*Reasons for Leaving present home_________________ ?
*Length of previous tenancy :__________?
*How long lease are you looking for______________ ?
*A State/Federal ID would be required for identity verification(ID photo front and back)
*How soon can you make the Rent/Deposit payment________________ ?
*How soon do you want to receive the keys/documents________________ ?
============================== ============== =========
Application Comment
============================== ============== =========

Please make sure these questions are filled-in correctly. Your Application comment will go a long way with your review

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement