Room for Rent and other rental scams
#425109 by Michelle Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:57 pm
Rev Raul Marquez <[email protected]>

Thanks for your email, I personally own the house, I want my property to be well taken good care of, and there are some rules and regulation in which I do give out to tenant willing to rent my house so please don't disrespect my order But if you are still capable of renting my house the rules and regulation goes this way. You must keep my house clean including the surrounding, you must know the way in which you use the stove so as to avoid a fire outbreak, you must not disturb the neighbor. I decided to rent out the property due to our transfer to (Houston, TX) on a Missionary Work in a church here named World Mission, so we are renting it out since we need someone to take good care of the property in our absence.

Don't be surprised if you find the home with another site and deference price, I have planned to rent it through Real estate before, but they are not serious simply because they have a lot of houses to lease out and they added some money to the rent while their commission is not fair. Have this in mind you must know the kind of person that I'm. Nevertheless, I am giving you these rules because of what corresponded between me and my last tenant. the keys and documents are with us here in (Houston, TX)... So I will need to ship them to you before you can occupy the house But you can drive by the house anytime to take a look at the area and surrounding, You can also peek through the windows if you don't mind.For now we are looking for 3 or 4 years lease or rather lets us know how long you wish to stay.

Attn : The rent is including the Utilities are intact such as Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Stove, Fridge, Washer, Air Condition, Sewage, Trash, Other amenities include ; large eat-in kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove/oven, and microwave oven; spacious living room with fireplace; deck; laundry room off kitchen with washer & dryer; and cable/internet ready. HI-efficiency gas heat & electric hot water, city water. All included in the monthly rent, as I am in a governmental programmer that sponsors my utilities on a monthly basis etc.

Please note that, we are a kind and honest family, that spent a lot on property that is available for rent, so in one accord, we are soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. We want you to keep it tidy all the time so that we shall be glad to see it whenever we are around on a visit.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENTAL APPLICATION FORMS BELOW

RENT APPLICATION FORM AND TELL US MORE ABOUT YOU .

1) Your Full Name
2A) Home Phone ?
2B) Cell Phone Number ?
3) Your Full Address :
4) How old are you?
5a) Are you married?
5b) How many people will be living in the house?
6a) Do you have a pet?
6b) What type
7a) Do you have a car?
7b) What type?
8) Occupation?
9) Do you smoke?
10) Do you Drink ?
11) Do you work at Night ?
12) What is your monthly income?
13) Reference Contact Name and Address?
14) When do you intend to move in?
15) Private email :
16 ) Picture of you & your family?
17) When can you pay for your deposit to
secure or move in?

Notice : Text me immediately you fill out the application
Looking forward to hearing from you with all these details so that we can have it in our file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you..
Await your prompt reply so that we can discuss the rental terms and agreement, please we are renting the house to you based on trust and again I will want you to stick to your words. So please do not let us down in maintaining this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........

Number of Bedrooms:1
Number of baths:1
Square footage:664
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent:$600
Refundable security Deposit:$600
House Address: 547 SE 6th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123
My Cell Phone Number: (347) 363-2335

Thanks, and God bless you.

Reverend Raul Marquez & Family

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement