Room for Rent and other rental scams
#424901 by Michelle Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:08 am

Hello,
I Appreciate your interest in this furnished Apartment located at 225 Cherry St, New York, NY 10002
I am JAMES J. TYLER
Website- thejamestylerhomes.com
CalBRE License No- 01509523

The one bedroom one bathroom Apartment you are interested in is fully furnished and Available for minimum stay period of 1 month and maximum of 6-12 months. Also, You are to make an advance DEPOSIT which is one full month rental fee plus a refundable Security Deposit, which enable you reserve and secure the apartment for your choosing date. The advance payment is required before check-in day.

Note: (The security fee will be refunded back to you, hence, the security fee is not applied toward rental fee however it is fully refundable on the day of your departure, provided all the amenities in the unit are met).

AMENITIES: High-end kitchen appliances, Dish washer, Air-conditioning, Security cameras, Balcony, Business center, Childcare center, Playground, Outdoor areas, Storage room and Community room.
No cleaning fee.
Here is the amount included for you to move in, after which you make extension at your arrival.

ONE MONTH RENT = $1,200

ONE MONTH SECURITY DEPOSIT = $1,200

TOTAL RENT = $2,400

Additional fees
$50 pet fee
$75 monthly parking fee

BONANZA/PROMO PACKAGE: (pay for two months upfront and get one month free). This will work best if you’re staying for more than two months.

I would like you to tell me about yourself, if you will be staying alone or will be staying with someone, how long you intend staying, your present location, your credit score(optional if you have a good job) and what you do for a living. Would also like to know if you will be having and pets and if so, would like you to share some information about the pet.

Thanks,
James.
--
The James Tyler Homes
A Place To Call Home
CalBRE: 01509523

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement