Room for Rent and other rental scams
#424419 by Michelle Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:20 pm
Tiana Ward <[email protected]>

Please allow me to explain the whole process. Because I travel a lot with my work I decided to rent my apartment and will make this rental through Realtor company services. I already arranged with them, where I already left the keys and rental contract signed by me, to use their services, so they will handle the payment and transport for us. They will handle for us everything

In order to start a viewing of the apartment I would like to inform you that you must confirm that you own a security deposit ready ($1.000) and it is refundable at end of lease( they will instruct you how to confirm it). This method is used by their company to differentiate potential tenants who really want to rent the apartment but also to save time.

If you agree, In order to request a viewing , they will create a pre-lease agreement so please email me with the details ( your full name, phone number, email and full address ), so I can make the arrangements.

I look forward to your quick response, because there are several others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on you

Best regards,
Tiana N. Ward

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement