Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422966 by Michelle Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 am
Zach Isaac < [email protected] >

Hello ,

I'm sorry for replying so late.
First of all, thank you very much for your interest in my apartment.
I bought this apartment for my daughter while studying in Germany, but now she is back home and has rented it for an unlimited period of time.
The apartment is furnished and renovated exactly as in the pictures. The additional costs (hot / cold water, electricity, WiFi, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rent, you have a parking space.
The rent is 1150 EUR / month. The deposit is EUR 2000 and you will get the deposit back when you leave the apartment (please inform me at least 30 days before departure so that I can find a new tenant).
You can be sure that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here and I am too old to move to Germany. So we won't bother you.
Now a little bit about me so that we can get to know each other better. I'm 52 years old, I've always worked as an architect and manager in communications: in national and multinational companies and as a freelance worker in Spain.
At the beginning I have a couple of questions:
- How many people stay in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- Do you have a job or are you a student?
- How do you pay the rent?
I am waiting for your email to see if you are satisfied with the details of my apartment I have provided, to arrange the visit to the apartment and to make other necessary arrangements.
I've always asked AirBnb if they rent out my property as they are a profile company. If you are ok with AirBnb please let me know.
The pictures are attached here:

I am waiting for your answer.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement