Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422173 by Michelle Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:30 pm
Jeffery Daniel <[email protected]>

Hello,
PRICE QUOTATION
Thank you for contacting my ads posted on Craigslist,the apartment is available for the chosen dates( January 24th 2021 to April 24th 2021 ).

4 MONTHS RENT

1 MONTH RENT FEE = $1250

DAMAGE DEPOSIT FEE ( REFUNDABLE ) = $300

TOTAL AMOUNT = $1550

Note: We are going to refund your $300 damage deposit on your check out date if you don't damage any item inside the apartment.

APARTMENT LOCATION AND AMENITIES
Building Features:- It is located at: 54 E 8th St #4G New York, NY 10003
CD Player & DVD Player, Iron & ironing board, Kitchen, Laundry Facilities, Microwave, pots, coffee maker,cookware, Split Samsung air conditioner, heater, Shower, Telephone,Television, WiFi, Pets permitted, Parking garage, High speed internet ,Laundry service available.

PARKING SPACE: We have only two free parking space for cars only.

RESERVATION PROCEDURES
To reserve your dates, you have to make payment via Bank Deposit,Cash App or Zellepay, Let me know if you are ready to proceed with the payment, So i can send you the rental agreement and reservation form and you are to fill all field and sign, then scan and attach it to your mail and send it back to me with the payment receipt/confirmation.
You will meet me on your arrival so i can give you the keys to the unit and show you around.Once i hear from you i will forward you the agreement and booking form.
Let me know if you are okay with the terms,so i can forward you the contract form to fill, this will allow me to commences on the booking,hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Jeffery.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement