Room for Rent and other rental scams
#421737 by Michelle Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:32 am

Subject: Re: request for your room offer on WG-Gesucht.de

Hi there ,
Thank you for your feedback and the room is still for rent.
My apartment has 3 bedrooms to share, with which I shared one of the rooms, while the other 2 rooms are for rent.
Rent: 500 € 25m² room in 3-person flat share in
Körtestrasse 3 10967 Berlin Kreuzberg
Rent: 450 € Additional costs: 50 € Security deposit: 900 €

I love to have fun, young at heart, not into games or the drama. I love the outdoors and I also love to cook. I understand and am a good listener. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Life is way too short to be miserable or unhappy lol.
If you are still interested, please feel free to tell me more about yourself, such as your current location, what are you doing, your planned move-in time,
Your picture (optional) and other things that you would like to share with a future roommate.
Thank you and hope to hear from you!
Greetings!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#423026 by Michelle Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 am
Karl Soetebier <[email protected]>

'm half German and am presently in my mum's place in Estonia now due to the pandemic but will be back in two weeks.
If you need to move in anytime soon, i have the keys here with me but I can send or bring you the keys after completing the contract process.
whatsap +4915218381373
NB: the first 2 months rent payment with deposit must be paid before moving in.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.