Room for Rent and other rental scams
#420915 by Michelle Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:30 am
johan Jorgen Koch < [email protected]> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. nov. 14., Szo 12:39):

Dear

Thank you for your reply.
I rent out my apartment at this low price because i understand that is very hard now due COVID-19 to rent at a higher price and i understand that people have problems with money in that hard days.

I lived and working in Budapest for about 7 years and i bought an apartment during this time.

The utilities will be paid monthly when the bills arrives.

Yes the Paradox alarm system it's already connected but can be disconnected anytime.

In the apartment it's already installed internet .

I'm ok with your move in from 2-3 January .
You imagine that governing an apartment from abroad is really quite troublesome, especially with a high frequency of guests.

To make sure you understand my proposal correctly:

Step 1: I will provide you with a link to the apartment on AirBnB
Step 2: You will rent the apartment for 1 month via AirBnB.
Step 3: During that month we can meet in the apartment to take a good look at it.
Step 4: In case you do not want to take it, you can cancel the booking and get the money refund (1 month rent + deposit= 330 000 Ft ).
Step 5: In case you want to take it we will sign a standard rental contract. Long term rental.

My intention is to prevent travelling to Budapest for a potential tenant who in fact is not interested and makes my come for nothing!

Warm regards,
Johan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement