Room for Rent and other rental scams
#420786 by Michelle Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi,

I am very sorry for my late reply, but I had some personal problems.My name is Phillips Roisin Kate, 24 years old and I received an email interested in renting my apartment.I am sorry for this late reply. I work all day because I am involved in a large Binz Grand Hotel project in Binz / Germany and am getting tired at home and forget to check the mail.
The apartment will be available from 07th December, quiet, has all the facilities and aids: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high-speed internet, pets are allowed.The apartment is available indefinitely, so you can stay as long as you want. It is close to public transportation, schools, cafes, gyms and other facilities.The monthly rent is £ 650. Also important are the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) that are included in the price.The apartment is equipped with all necessary equipment and devices. The property can also be rented unfurnished. In this case, I arrange the furniture for collection and storage.Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

I have attached a few pictures - 386 Streatham High Rd, London, SW16 6HX | 2 rooms | 592sq | £ 650 |
Sincerely yours,
Phillips Roisin Kate

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement