Room for Rent and other rental scams
#419966 by Michelle Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Hello ...... How are you doing ? Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house.... am sorry for the late response ...... I am the owner of the house you are making inquiry about .... The is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house. The house will be available for a period of 1 year or 6 months. My Family and I just traveled to Chicago, New york , california , Texas and other states for a program called Health Resources and Services

Administration (HRSA), the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, UK, USA where I and my family are currently located..Right now. but because of the covid 19 virus in world right now we are off and isolating indoor .... hope you are doing the same and keeping yourself safe?

I'm in need of a good and tenant that can move in into my house and take very good care of my house and maintain it in my absence. We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put up our house for rent to whomever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent, so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. Utilities include Water, Trash, Sewer, Gas and Electricity. The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a checkup. I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand on my word.

Bedroom: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Rent... 950
Security Deposit: 950

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW:

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

FIRST NAME:________________
MIDDLE NAME: ______________
LAST NAME: _______________
PROFESSION: ______________
(CELL)PHONE ()_________
(CELL)PHONE () ___________________
(WORK)PHONE () ________
YOUR EMAIL: __________________________
KIDS ___ (YES/NO), HOW MANY _____
PRESENT ADDRESS: __________________
CITY: ____________
STATE: ___________
ZIP CODE: _____________ HOW LONG? ____________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
IF THIS Home IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?______________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ____________
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET:
NAME OF PET: ___________
KIND OF PETS: ___________
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? _________
DO YOU DRINK? ____________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____
YOUR PICTURE OR FAMILY PICTURE (IF ANY): could be attached with the application

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information.

In case you see any sign board, they are the Realtor in charge of my house before I decided to take over by my self. I am no more working with them and don't bother to contact them because formerly i wanted to sell the house before me and my Lovely Family now decided to rent it out instead of selling it out.

Thanks for choosing my home and remain bless.
Best Regards

Hello .... how are your day going? After reviewing your application we have decided to let you live in our house.. As we have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by me and my family.So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the house to you.
We would like to send the following documents to you via FedEx SHIPPING DELIVERING COMPANY to the address you sent to us, as you already know we are not around and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can monitor the shipment of these keys and documents to possibly occupy our house. Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust so please do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house.

We are with the under listed documents here with us and you will need to make Payment for the security deposit which $950USD for commitment (POSSIBLY WITH THE FIRST MONTH RENT PAYMENT) to enable us send the Keys and documents to the address you have provided to us, after which you could move in at your convenience... The rent starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster,so you can have the keys and documents of the house with you and then move in at your own convenience.

Here are the contents of the document that needs to be sent.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2) Paper/Permanent house form
3) The house documentary file
4) Full Description of the house
5) Payment Receipt
7) A Copy Of Signed Lease Agreement Form

So please do get back to me today so that I will let you know the next step to take concerning the payment....,so you are free to decide on how long you intend occupying it...Rent already includes utilities..I'm ready to accept either monthly or upfront mode of payment..depending on the one you're most comfortable with..Utilities include:power, water,sewer and trash...Your monthly rent already covers utilities so you do not have to pay extra charges for that..

Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance to the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home. Get back to me soon as possible if you're really interested in renting and promise to keep the apartment neat.

Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement