Room for Rent and other rental scams
#419947 by Michelle Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:58 pm
Justine Wohlgemut <[email protected]>

Hello,
I'm contacting you related my home on Elbchaussee 1, 22765 Hamburg.
My name is Justine Wohlgemut, I am 52 Years old, I'm the owner of the apartment. My husband is 54 years old and now we
work at Dame Street Medical Centre, Dublin, Ireland.
Please read the following lines before questioning about, it may carry already an answer to your question!
Few things about the place:
2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen on 47 square meters.
The property is ready for move-in as we speak, is very clean, tidy, quiet and you can move in as soon as the rental process will
end (24-72 hours) or at a later date.
It has cable TV, high-speed internet, fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, in the unit washer and dryer...and much
more.
There is one garage parking space included and one off-street.
Well-behaved pets will be considered but no more than a total of two.
The monthly rent will be 477 Euro for the whole place - utilities, cable TV and internet included! The security deposit is 1431
Euro.
I'm looking for long term tenants so the minimum time to stay is 1 month. If you want to live more than 1 year, please let me
know one 1-3 months before departure.
Please let me know if you agree with these terms and want to move forward.
Regards,
Justine Wohlgemut

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement