Room for Rent and other rental scams
#419937 by Michelle Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:29 am

Hello,

I own the House and it is for rent at present, I do not have any Realtor Agent or Management Company responsible for the house, that is why i am taking my time from my busy schedule in looking for a new tenant to take care of my house in my absence, I work with an organization called Warriors Ascent (www.warriorsascent.org) and we help first res ponders, law enforcement, veterans, and military suffering from Post Traumatic Stress. We've actually stopped many people from committing suicide. My path has lead me to teach young people how to use writing to release suppressed emotions and traumas, to use their voices to speak out against social injustices, and to be critical readers and thinkers in order to be kinder and empathetic to the plights of others. I have taught classes in composition and creative writing at Eastern Michigan University, Illinois State University, and the University of Michigan-Flint. I have written and performed work on various social issues including depression, suicide, gun violence, and the Flint Water Crisis. Now that I'm currently in (TEXAS), I would love to be connected to organizations that can take my activism from writing to more hands-on work. My wife also own a business that is located in Steeple town Neighborhood Center. She has been in business for 14 years. In Partnership with GR CC MIXTEC, She is an Instructor for Industrial Sewing workforce training. We recently partnered with WM Literacy Center and are teaching ESL in class now. So we have worked with refugees, immigrants, homeless individuals and unemployed people to gain work skills for jobs in area. In the absence of leaving the state with my family, I wanted to sell out the house but the agents keeps inflating the price and it became so hard to sell and we decided it's best not to sell it anymore but rent it out for future purpose and that is why i am taking out my time in looking for whom i can rent it to myself, It is vacant now i need a tenant to take up that responsibility of looking after the house in my absence like his or her own. So you should discard any for sale sign you see once you go to my address to take a look at the house and i will be away for more than three 3 years so it is ideal if i see a long term tenant.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The house address is : 337 Madison Cir, Panama City Beach, FL, 32407 House details in summary: 3 beds,3 bath 2,200 sqft, Month rent of $700, Security Deposit of $700. Pets are welcome, Utilities are included in the Rent Fee, You can go check out the house from the above address and take a look from the outside or window ...........................

IF YOU REALLY ARE INTERESTED, I WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENTAL APPLICATION FORM BELOW FOR ME CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST (RENT QUESTIONNAIRE)

Below are some questions I need you to answer so we can discuss further. You can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood, it is available for a long lease. Get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you.

Name (First name/Middle name/Surname ):__________?

Phone numbers (home, cell and office line)#:__________?

Marital Status:__________?

How many proposed occupants:__________?

List all in addition to yourself including approx age:__________?

Present Address:__________?

Will you have pets:__________?

Please describe breed, size:__________?

Personality of pet:__________?

When do you plan to move in, please write exact date:__________?

Intended length of lease:__________?

Do you agree to make the payment before you move in:__________?

If you are asked to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, how much will you be able to pay:__________?

Length of previous tenancy:__________?

Present occupation:__________?

Are you a section 8 applicant:______?

Do you work late night:__________?

Do you smoke:__________?

Do you drink:__________?

I _________________, certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.

I look forward to hearing from you with all these details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt and contacting you. I await your reply so we can discuss on how to get the paperwork and the keys to you.

Thanks and God bless
MICHAEL ASHLEY...

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement