Room for Rent and other rental scams
#419516 by Michelle Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 am
Mariam Scholz, <[email protected]>

Mariam Scholz, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. I am the owner and I am looking for someone to rent my property from a minimum of 2 months to an unlimited time.
The apartment has 1 room 1 bathroom 1 kitchen and 1 beds is in good condition, clean and ready to use. You can always put your furniture in the apartment if you do not agree with my furniture. There is a basement.

Monthly rent - 400 EUR - including all additional costs
Additional costs: 120 € (gas, electricity, internet, water)
Security deposit (refundable) - 1000 EUR

First of all, I have to tell you that I am currently not in Germany. I moved to Amsterdam with my husband to start a business in tourism.

At the moment we are locked in here because of the Co-Vid19 virus and it is really difficult to travel to show you the apartment in person. However, this is not a problem as we can use Airbnb services from an agency. In addition to this situation, they also take care of the rental and provide secure services for renters and hosts. Do you know this agency Airbnb? You have probably used this company for your trips or reviews of destinations etc!
Address of the apartment: Kettenhofweg 75, 60325 Frankfurt (Westend-Süd )

If you are interested, we can offer you further details.
KIND REGARDS. Mariam

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement