Room for Rent and other rental scams
#419473 by Michelle Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Hello,

Thanks so much for the mail and the interest in my room I must let you know that I really appreciate that; however the room is still available.

ABOUT ME
My name is Meritxell, I'm a 28 year old female student also working professional here, non-smoking, active, very friendly, clean, and respectful. I am seeking someone who meets the following description: Female or male, non-smoking, professional or Student. The most important thing I'm looking for is to find a serious person to rent my 2 rooms.

PRICE
The price is €500 calendar month with bills inclusive.
The deposit is €700 which is refundable at the end of your stay in my flat.

Location of the apartment: The apartment is Located at: Bergheimer Str. 15, Bergheim, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany

The contract usually is for 6 months, but if you want you can stay more or less, you have only one month advance notice, in case you want to leave the flat or in case you want to stay more time.

THE APARTMENT
The rooms I am renting out are 18m2 (= 170 sq ft) There is plenty of space as well as many storage closets. Two bedrooms with sunny courtyard views, a large living room, a dining room, a fully-equipped kitchen (large refrigerator, oven, microwave, washing machine ,vacuum cleaner dishwasher, coffee machine, all plates, silverware, pots, etc.), and a bathroom with a full-sized tub. There is a very large balcony, plenty of windows, light hardwood flooring all over and ceramic tiling in the bathroom, kitchen and toilet room. There are two fireplaces with old-fashioned mirrors above them. This place is truly beautiful and comfortable! The bedroom you will rent has a twin-sized bed, furnished (wardrobe, bookcase, desk, printer, your own phone with free calls to fix phones in 49 countries including South and North America). There is high speed and Wi-Fi internet, washing machine, Bathroom with bath tub and separate toilets.

I will like to have a brief introduction of yourself, so that I can have an idea of whom you are .Let me know if you are ok with the description of the room so that I can tell you the procedure

Thanks once again for the interest in my room while waiting to reading from you soon

Regards,

Meritxell

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement