Room for Rent and other rental scams
#418720 by Michelle Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:47 am
[email protected]

I own the House and it is for rent at present, I do not have any Realtor Agent or Management Company responsible for the house, that is why i am taking my time from my busy schedule in looking for a new tenant to take care of my house in my absence, I work with an organization called Warriors Ascent (www.warriorsascent.org) and we help first responders, law enforcement, veterans, and military suffering from Post Traumatic Stress. We've actually stopped many people from committing suicide. My path has led me to teach young people how to use writing to release suppressed emotions and traumas, to use their voices to speak out against social injustices, and to be critical readers and thinkers in order to be kinder and empathetic to the plights of others. I have taught classes in composition and creative writing at Eastern Michigan University, Illinois State University, and the University of Michigan-Flint. I have written and performed work on various social issues including depression, suicide, gun violence, and the Flint Water Crisis. Now that I'm back in (TEXAS), I would love to be connected to organizations that can take my activism from writing to more hands-on work. My wife also owns a business that is located in Steepletown Neighborhood Center. She has been in business for 14 years. In Partnership with GRCC MTEC, She is an Instructor for Industrial Sewing workforce training. We recently partnered with WM Literacy Center and are teaching ESL in class now. So we have worked with refugees, immigrants, homeless individuals and unemployed people to gain work skills for jobs in the area. In the absence of leaving the state with my family, I wanted to sell out the house but the agents keeps inflating the price and it became so hard to sell and we decided it's best not to sell it anymore but rent it out for future purpose and that is why i am taking out my time in looking for who i can rent it to myself, It is vacant now i need a tenant to take up that responsibility of looking after the house in my absence like his or her own. So you should discard any for sale sign you see once you go to my address to take a look at the house and I will be away for more than three 3 years so it is ideal if I see a long term tenant.

The house address is: 1711 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18018
House details in summary: 3 beds, 1 bath, Month rent of $800, Security Deposit of $700. Pets are welcome, Utilities are included in the Rent Fee, You can go check out the house from the above address and take a look from the outside or window and if you are still interested Get back to me so i can forward you the RENT QUESTIONNAIRE which is the next step.

Mr Anthony Gutierrez

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement