Room for Rent and other rental scams
#418173 by Michelle Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am
[email protected]

Hello again,
>
>
> Thank you for your very quick response, as I told you I am in Belgium, but this is not a problem for this transaction because I still have a contract with Airbnb, and they will help us to close the deal.
> Here is a brief description of how it works:
> I need your full name and address so you can receive your invoice as a guest from Airbnb.
> Once I will receive your info I will forward them to my Airbnb agent.
> You will receive an invoice from them directly to your email address, where you will find their payment information's that you will use to make the deposit, 1 month rent + security deposit = 1475 EUR.
> After Airbnb will receive and confirm your deposit, they will schedule a meeting so you can view the apartment, receive the keys and sign the lease contract so you can move in on the requested details.
> You will have 2 days to decide whether you want to rent it or not.
> In case you do not want to rent the apartment for any reason you will receive a refund from Airbnb immediately.
> In the event that you understood all Airbnb terms and conditions please send me your information's :
>
>
> Your full name:
> Move in date:
> How many adults will live there:
> Rental period:
> Photos with your ID front and back or Passport:
>
>
> Best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement