Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417601 by Michelle Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:39 am
Tessa Van der Maat <[email protected]>

Hello there,

My name is Tessa Van der Maat, I'm 31 years old and I'm looking to rent my flat.
I'm sorry for my late reply. I work all day because I am involved in a large Prora Dune 7 project in Binz / Germany and I am getting tired at home and forget to check the mail.
The apartment will be available from 28th September, quiet, has all the facilities and aids: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets are allowed.
The apartment is available indefinitely so you can stay as long as you want. It is close to public transportation, schools, cafes, gyms and other facilities.
The monthly rent is CA$ 940. Also important are the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) that are included in the price.
The apartment is equipped with all necessary equipment and devices. The property can also be rented unfurnished. In this case, I arrange the furniture for collection and storage.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

515 Rosewell Ave, Toronto, ON M4R 2J3 | 2 rooms-apartment | 592 ft² | CA$ 940|
Looking forward for your answer,
Tessa Van der Maat

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#419788 by Scooby2306 Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:26 pm
I've just received emails from this so called person tessa van der maat but its a different email its supposed to be for a property where I live in Devon but it turns out the property is in Manchester England