Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417372 by Michelle Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 am

Hello
Thanks for your mail. I am a young comfortable professional who works in a recording company as a studio manager.My flat is a self contained studio Flat at 800 per month including all bills,my flat is comfortably furnished and located in quiet residential area ....
Fully furnished with digital home cinema, hi-fi system, phone, computer, cable/satellite,wardrobe, cupboard, Hanging wardrobe, radio alarm clock, hair dryer, fully air-conditioned, central heating, intruder alarm, fire alarm and more. equipped kitchen, toilet and unlimited wireless internet.I dont want a troublesome and dirty tenant, i want someone that will take care of my apartment. Am letting the flat out because am presently working in Manchester and i want a reliable and tidy person that will take care of my flat .

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement