Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417357 by Michelle Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:51 am

Hello there,

My name is Aures Inge, I'm 63 years old and I'm looking to rent my flat.
I'm sorry for my late reply. I work all day because I am involved in a large Prora Dune 7 project in Binz / Germany and I am getting tired at home and forget to check the mail.
The apartment will be available from 21th September, quiet, has all the facilities and aids: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets are allowed.
The apartment is available indefinitely so you can stay as long as you want. It is close to public transportation, schools, cafes, gyms and other facilities.
The monthly rent is £ 750. Also important are the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) that are included in the price.
The apartment is equipped with all necessary equipment and devices. The property can also be rented unfurnished. In this case, I arrange the furniture for collection and storage.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

9 Ironmonger Ln, London, EC2V 8EY | 2 rooms-apartment | 718 ft² | £ 750 |
Looking forward for your answer,
Aures Inge

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#418182 by Rena_Kova Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:36 am
Saw this advertised on FaceBook’s marketplace this morning, reached out to get more details and received an almost identical email in my mailbox.
Too good to be true clearly and sounds dodgy from a start.

05/10/2020