Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417068 by Michelle Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:17 am
Dennis Bradford <[email protected]> wrote:

Dennis Bradford <[email protected]> wrote:

I hope this email finds you well. I'm super interested in a short term sublease as I'll be in Atlanta for the next few months and it would be nice to find someone to sublet the place to temporarily. If you're looking to move in by October then I'll need you to sign a sublease agreement and make a down payment deposit ASAP to secure the apartment.

Sublease is available for 1 month or longer. A month to month terms can also be arranged with the possibility to extend. The unit is fully furnished just as seen in the photos listed on Craigslist. Monthly rent is $1,150 and utilities included. One parking space is also assigned to the unit for free. WiFi is available and there's a washer/dryer in there. Unit is located at Hamilton Square - 232 Pavonia Ave #517, Jersey City, NJ 07302.

Due to the current circumstances there will be no home tour prior to moving in. If we were to move forward with the sublease/rental process I would have to mail the keys to you once you've signed the lease agreement, paid the total move in cost and then you can move in. Let me know if this works for you and we can move forward from there.

To commence the sublease process I'll email you the rental application form to complete and I'll get the sublease agreement and consent paperwork underway subsequently upon receipt of the rental application.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon and also please provide your contact email address and phone number for easier communication. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Dennis Bradford

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement