Room for Rent and other rental scams
#416807 by Michelle Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:55 am
Theo Lingen <[email protected]>

Good Day :)), Thanks for your interest in my apartment. The apartment is a 1 bedroom flat and am renting it out simply because I secured a job in the United States, I will need persons to rent so that it could be taken care of while being out of Berlin and I will be glad if you take proper care of my apartment like yours also it's ready and available reserved for you, offered to the market furnished. you just need to move in am pretty sure you would love it here, Finally to answer your question the apartment would be available as soon as we both can reach good terms :))

House Location: Knaackstraße 28
Postcode: 10405 Berlin
Rent: 1 bedroom 440 Euro per month including all bills.
Deposit is: 600 Euro
Minimum stay: 2 month(s)
Maximum stay: 3 years
Anmeldung Registration is also possible.

Amenities of the house: CD - DVD - video, radio, flat-screen TV, high-speed internet with WiFi, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, bed linen and towels,

Kitchen amenities: Electric kettle, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, fully equipped open kitchen,

Rooms:
Queen size bed 1,60x2m, room with sofa, bathroom with shower, clean and neat toilet, washing machine, there is a lift to the apartment. Great and breathtaking view from the balcony.

Full description:
The actual consumption of electricity, heating, hot and cold water is equipped with: Washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, TV, Hi-Fi, internet connection, bed linen, and towels.

The accommodation will soon consist of an open plan living/dining room/kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, washing machine, and laminate flooring, a bedroom (chic and comfortable apartment), a tiled master bathroom with electric shower over bath with hot or cold water.
PVC windows with double glazing to the front and GFCH.

I expect your quick response with the number of months or years you are interested in renting my apartment so that we can proceed with the necessary documentation.

The apartment has a separate fully tiled bathroom with bath and electric shower.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Sincerely yours.
Theo Lingen

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement