Room for Rent and other rental scams
#416404 by Michelle Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:26 am
Charlotte Verrotte <[email protected]>

I really select my tenants,so if you agree to my terms please add me on whatsapp: +44 7588523938 so we can discuss all details there,including my property link on Airbnb.
I rent only for a long term with a tenancy contract,minimum 1 month , maximum 6 years,registration is possible.
About reservation, first 2 months by airbnb , we will make a contract from first day when you will move in my flat,about move, after this 2 months with airbnb,if you want to stay more you will pay me monthly on my bank account for the rest of the period,we will notify on contract that you already made reservation and paid this 2 months with airbnb,security deposit gets back to you after 2 months from airbnb.You can have a visit 2 days before you move in if you complete reservation,if you don t like it you can have full refund, but i totally doubt that .Don t get me wrong , but now with this corona virus pandemic situation , no other chance for visit,because the situation keeps getting worst.
I will get the money for the reservation only after you move in , so that is the point of using Airbnb.

Best regards,
Charlotte

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement