Room for Rent and other rental scams
#414586 by Michelle Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 am

Nice to meet you.
I deactivate my offer because of many inquiries email from wg-gesucht.de , just decide you wrote.

Address- Matternstrasse 12, 10249 Berlin Friedrichshain, Germany .
Rent + (additional costs) - 350 EUR
Security deposit (refundable) - 1000 EUR

The apartment is centrally heated and modernly furnished.
The 20sqm room is fully equipped has wifi internet
The apartment itself is nicely cut, your room borders the living room with a large TV, dining table and sitting area.
The windows are very well insulated, the volume is no problem when closed.
The kitchen is equipped with a built-in kitchen (including dishwasher and refrigerator).
In the living room there is a table with 8 chairs, in the bathroom there is a mirror, as well as a vanity unit. There is a walk-in closet in the chamber.
The bathroom, on the other hand, is a good size with a window front and a shower tray and offers enough space for two drying racks. s bathroom, on the other hand, is a good size with a window front and a shower tray and offers enough space for two drying racks.
The location is an ideal residential area. Many shops, cafes and restaurants are just around the corner. In addition, you are in minutes on foot with numerous bars, clubs and flea markets, art rooms, galleries etc.

If you think it might fit, I can write information about my person.
I'd be happy to hear from you.
Attached you can find a few photos of the apartment.

Nice mornings.

KIND REGARDS!
Shilling

-

Schilling Maierl

@Official_Maischill

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement