Room for Rent and other rental scams
#413146 by Michelle Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house.We recently relocated to Maine to set up our retirement after 21 years of service in the United Nations and also due to the Covid-19 virus out break , we decided to stay closer to the family. (We worked as a representatives among the African groups with 54 member states. It also involves traveling for a Humanitarian trip called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,delivering Humanitarian Aid and promotion of sustainable developments scheme). We would love to rent to anyone that will take good care of it. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant. We also intend making the home a charity home in the next 5 years so we basically want to rent for a few years.

We have also decided to rent our home ourselves due to past experience, we had the home listed through a realtor agent but he selfishly increased the rental price on the house just for his own benefit so we decided to take the listing off their website and also reported them to the proper authorities. I am telling you this in case you find the house on another website or a realtor sign because it has to be ignored. We are Christians hoping to reach out to a trust worthy tenant who will take very good care of our house and this explains why the rent is inexpensive because we are not renting all because of money.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

Rental Price: $625 per month and security Deposit is $625 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house:911 Sun Meadow St, College Station, TX 77845

Bedroom:3
Bathroom:2

Here is my cell phone number call or text me +1 207-614-0793
Living Building Square Footage: 950

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICANT
Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Employer Name and Contact Number:
Current Landlord Name and Contact Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Picture of Drivers lincense;
Pet Type:
Anticipated Move-in Date:
How many people will be residing on the property:
Before we can take the property off market for you, how much can you put down today to secure the property:

I _________________ CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as it may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Call or Text me +1 207-614-0793

Please get back to me today with a reply,
Best Regards.
Rev Abel Flowers

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement