Room for Rent and other rental scams
#412841 by Michelle Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:48 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412844 by Michelle Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:45 pm
Byrne Christopher <[email protected]>:
Thanks for getting back to me, it is nice to hear from you.I believe it is very good to know each other very well before we are going to move into rental process.

Let me start by introducing myself, My name Byrne Christopher, I am 39 years old, Am Single, never married, no kids.i am a civil engineer by profession, i work with KM Building & Construction company in Ireland.we deal with Building and rebuild Roads.I am a sincere, honest and trustworthy person, also friendly and hardworking.I don't drink,I don't smoke but i'm cool living with people that do,no pets.I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hand working people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,I am a quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5.8' straight. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis. I like the job because it involves traveling which is one of my hobbies, I love going around to understand more culture and to meet new people.

I was born in Ireland. My father from Ireland while my mother from Switzerland. Inherit this apartment from my late mother and i was living in this Apartment before i receive my transfer letter back to Ireland.

I move down to Ireland few months ago and my apartment is empty at the moment.I am working here in Ireland at the moment That’s why i am searching for reliable tenant who is going to take good care of this apartment for me in my absence because am still going to be here for some years.

Whenever i traveled like that, I make use of house agent or a friend of mine over there but they cheated a lot on my tenants and my tenants complains a lot about that. That is the reason why i took the keys along with me because i don't want my apartment to be used anyhow in my absence. Also, I would like to put my trust in you.It is now your turn to tell me something about your self.

Due to the nature of my Job am not always available on phone as i always off my phone but am on my ipad to check mail.Just write me a message on my email to ask me what ever question you want to ask.

WhatApp : +447440301278

Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get my Apartment reserved.I will be waiting to hear from you

Regards
Christopher

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#426620 by Michelle Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:06 am
Byrne Christopher <[email protected]>

Thanks for getting back to me, Am so happy to hear about you..I want you to understand that i have alot of people who are also interested in renting my apartment and it is first come first serve that is why i want you to do your reservation now and have your keys with you.

For you to get the place reserved we both have to sign my rental agreement contract which is prepared and signed by my solicitor, which is documented with Suisse's law because it is going to stand as guarantee for both of us.

After that you will go ahead with your payment which is your first month rent and security deposit. Once your payment is confirmed by me, i will post the keys and the receipt of your payment to you via DHL courier service .it is just 1-2 days delivery and email you the shipping code for you to know when the keys will be deliver to you so that you can have your keys and move into my apartment.

Do get back to me with the below information so that we can proceed further with the rental agreement contract form

Your full name:
Your full address:
Your passport id number or any kind of id number:
Your phone number:
Your WhatApp number if any:
Your date of birth:
Your move in date:
Your move out date:

Please make sure the address is where you want me to ship the keys and the payment receipt to..I will be waiting to hear from you with the information so that we can continue with the rental process.

Regards
Christopher

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#426742 by Michelle Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:03 am
Byrne Christopher <[email protected]>

Due to the nature of my job I am not always available on phone as I am always off my phone but am on my ipad to check mail.Just write me a message on my email to ask me whatever question you want to ask.

WhatApp : +447466488293

Kindly get back to me so that i can tell you on how to get my Apartment reserved.I will be waiting to hear from you
Regards
Christopher

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities