Room for Rent and other rental scams
#412672 by Michelle Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:58 pm
Adams Marieke Andrea <[email protected]>

Hello,

And thank you for contacting me. The house is still available for the dates you are interested in, and the nightly rate is 4000 kr/vecka (all services included), plus a security deposit of 4000 k which is fully refundable on the check out time (in case nothing is damaged). Can I offer a discount if you stay in the house more than 7 days, In order to start the booking and all the arrangements I will need the following information from you:

Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Number of Guests:
Your Full Name :
Mobile Number:
Special Requests on arrival:

Like any other transaction on Airbnb, they will handle payment and it will be released to me only after you'll make the check in. If everything is fine for you, please provide the requested information from above, so I can start initiate the reservation process on your name through Airbnb.

PS: Attached you have some photos, parking space is available, cable TV and WIFI are also present. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Adams Marieke Andrea

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement