Room for Rent and other rental scams
#412171 by Michelle Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks for getting back to me and the room is still available for rent.
My flat has 3 bedrooms to share with which i occupied one of the rooms while the other 2 rooms are vacant for rent.
Miete: 500 € 25m² Zimmer in 3er WG in
Anzengruberstr.10 12043 Berlin Neukölln
Miete: 450€ Nebenkosten: 50€ Kaution: 900€

I Love to have fun, young in heart, not into games or the drama. I love the outdoors and I also love to cook . I am understanding and a good listener. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Life is way too short to be miserable or unhappy,lol.
if you are still interested, feel free to tell me more about yourself such as your present location,what you do, your proposed move in period,
your picture(optional) and other things you feel to share with a future roommate.
thanks and hoping to hear from you!
Regards!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412628 by Michelle Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:30 am
Lisa Strom <[email protected]>

Ich bin halb Deutsch und spreche beide Sprachen.
The two rooms are available for you both.
Good to hear your swift response, i hereby attached the pictures and more details!
Zimmer
The rooms are 25m² each while the whole flat is 150m².
Each room is 450euro monthly all bills inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €900
The special thing is that in this shared flat, each room has its own toilet/bathroom (ensuite)
There is also a storage room where you can also accommodate something.
There is also the shared washing machine, as well as the shared kitchen.
Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!! Fast Internet flatrate (WIFI)
The flat is on the 1st floor.
It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.
It is fully furnished with bed,chair,table, wardrobe, etc. which is available for your exclusive use.
The kitchen is a good size with dining table and all necessary kitchen appliances.
NB: the rooms are the same in size,shape,type, colour and price. The room(s) can be rented either furnished or unfurnished!

WG-Leben
Free, Flexible, fun and fair WG.
Am half German and am presently stuck in my mum's place in France now due to the pandemic but would be back in two weeks.
If you need to move in anytime soon, i have the keys here with me but I can send or bring you the keys after completing the contract process.
whatsap +4915753781727
NB: the first 2 months rent payment with deposit must be paid before moving in.

My research is in business administration. I'm 30 years old, easy to live with, creative and open to ideas.
Let me know if you are satisfied and willing to join my WG.
Warm Regards
Lisa

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.