Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411992 by Michelle Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:18 am
byrne christopher

<[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest.Yes my Apartment is still very much available for rent and below are the information you need to know about my Apartment.

My Apartment is 2 bedroom flat, I am willing to rent out one bedroom with living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet while the second bedroom will be for my stuff because am not around now.

Flat address: Frishman St 12 Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Apartment Floor: It is on the on the third floor of the building
Rent Per month : 2000NIS and utilities is included in the rent amount per month

Security Deposit: 3000NIS which will be given back to you when moving out without any loss or damage of my property.
Minimum stay: 1 month(s)
Maximum stay: 1 yr with the option of extending the contract after 12 months
Moving in date: The apartment is currently available

Apartment Sizes:

Living room: 20'9 x 14'9 (6.3 x 4.5m)
Bedroom: 14'10 x 9'1 ( 4.5 x 2.8m)
Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'5 ( 2.7 x 2.3m)

Flat amenities are:

TV ,CD - DVD - Video, Radio, High-speed Internet with WiFi, Washing, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Machine , Dryer, Heating, Iron and Ironing board, Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave e.t.c

My apartment is well furnished and fully decorated with a lot of house and kitchen equipment and it's located in a very nice and safe area in Tel Aviv

But presently am not available in Tel Aviv to show you around as am presently in Ireland now to work with my company and am here with my keys..All you need to do is to go straight to the address i sent you to take a look of the apartment from outside. But i want you to Understand that my apartment is presently locked and am here with the keys.That is the reason why i am sending you my apartment pictures just for you to have an idea of how the inside looks like.

Attached are some pictures of how my apartment Bedroom, living room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom looks like.That is the information you need to know about my apartment.If you are interested in renting my apartment Kindly get back to me.

My Line: +447440301278

Regards
Christopher

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement