Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407389 by Michelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:20 am
Diana Kadetoff <[email protected]>

Salut,

Je suis désolé, mais je vais vous répondre en anglais parce que je n `maintenant très bien français.
Je souhaite que vous me répondre en anglais.

The apartment is still available...Its a 2 bedrooms, 90 m2, washer/dryer in unit, air conditioner, dishwasher, balcony, parking--1 garage included in the rent, also WiFi internet, safe neighborhood, nice neighbors, very quiet, no noise, close to transportation and everything else. Its fully furnished, but I can rent it unfurnished too, same price if unfurnished, I am going to use a moving company if you want it unfurnished. As I said pets are allowed. The length of the leasing is flexible: long/short term.

The monthly rent for the entire apartment is €1,000 with all utilities included (heat, electricity, water, WiFi).
The apartment address is: 18 Rue Thérèse, 75001 Paris.

I am waiting for other questions you might have and tell me a little about yourself, please.

Looking forward to hear from you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement