Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407361 by Michelle Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:13 am
"Norbert Trojanowski" <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am Norbert Trojanowski, the owner of the flat, and i'm happy to let you know that my apartment is presently available even for long and short term periods. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Germany, but now she's back home in Poland, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time (obviously preferable for long periods).

The apartment is completely furnished with high quality furniture, all the necessary equipment and appliances. New fitted kitchen. The apartment is in excellent condition, very clean and well kept. You have full access to all building amenities, near you have public transportation, coffee's shops and other facilities. Pets are allowed. It's a very spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom which you'll have it all for yourself, this is not a shared place. You can see more photos with the apartment here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/vr8szm2y/

The rent is 700 EUR per month with all utilities included (water, electricity, gas, cable TV, internet, garbage disposal) and also a private parking place. The time period for the lease is flexible, what ever suits you well. Also, I'm asking a security deposit (kaution) of 1000 EUR because as you can see in the pictures my apartment is finished to high standards. The security deposit will be refunded at the end of the contract in full. As from my side, i will never ask you to leave the apartment because my daughter is permanently living here in Warsaw / Poland, so we won't disturb you.

If you are further interested, please give me some information about yourself (photos, age, job, lifestyle, etc.) and confirm the following:

- How many people will be occupying the property?
- What month you are looking to move-in; (exact date)
- What is the duration of the lease you would like;

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Ing. Arh. Norbert Trojanowski

P.S. Sorry for not speaking German, so hopefully you speak English.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement