Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407017 by Michelle Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:28 pm
Subject: TENANT APPROVED CALL ME @ (940)-213-1842

I can see your willingness that you have show towards renting our house.... You are just an accurate example of the fulfillment of psalm 23..which God has promised to make you lie down in grassy pastures and he further says : By well watered resting places He shall conduct you, verse 6 says surely Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life; And you will dwell in the house of the lord forever and ever.. We have decided to rent our home to you due to your manner of approach and prompt attitude in getting things done.. However i will like you to proceed with the Refundable Security Deposit & Rent Which is ($2000) so that you can get the keys and document of the house. And also i will be sending you the following document to you via the FedEx to your address you provided.. Please once again,we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that,you will love the house. So we are with the below document here with us and i will like to know that. i want you to promise us that you will take good care of our home when you get there.

Here are the contents of the document.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent house form (Containing your reference details)
3)The house documentary file.
4)Payment Receipt.
5)Full address and description of the house

I will like you to know that i have registered your information's with the FedEx shipping company and also once the payment of the refundable security deposit/rent is made the FedEx will proceed with the shipment and the keys and documents will get to you first thing tomorrow around 8:AM at your door step , also once you get the keys and you move into our home if you don't like what you see in the inside your money will be refunded back immediately then you give the FedEx back the keys , My family and i are really happy and excited that God finally sent us a wonderful family to come take care of our home..

Let me know if i registered the correct info, so please get back to me today so i can get back in-touch with the FedEx so as to proceed on getting the keys and documents to your door step.. (Also attached is the refundable signed file review it & sign as well before we proceed)

The life of a Christ-follower doesn't stop with personal beliefs or private character. It continues into the mission that Christ has called His church and finding our place in that vast work. He has given us gifts, talents, and skills to expand the kingdom of God. Whether through serving or speaking, giving or leading, listening or ministering, each member has a place to contribute and is needed for the whole to succeed.

Matthew 28:19 >> Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to observe all that I commanded you."
Everybody Deserves a Home Both The Rich And The Poor.

I await your reply ASAP.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement