Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406677 by Michelle Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:40 am
Susane Anne Aaron <[email protected]>

Hi again,

I am glad that you are still interested in my property.
Here you can see more pictures of the apartment https://imgur.com/a/ApC5He2
It will be available from 15 th of March.
Please let me know starting when and for how long are you interested to rent the apartment. Also for how many people?
It's a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat and comes fully furnished and with all the necessary amenities, exactly as you can see in the pictures, with dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning, tv and internet. The monthly price is KYD 1,300 for the whole flat including all the utility bills. The pets are accepted.
I'm looking for a serious and responsible person to care, keep the house clean and see it as his own home. It would be great if you can send me some personal information about you (age, employment, life style, etc)?
I'm working offshore as a civil engineer so I rent the apartment through Airbnb because they will handle the entire rental process on my behalf. Airbnb will handle the visit/check-in once the flat is reserved through them, the signature of the physical rental contact and the keys handing. There will be no service fees for you.
Before the check-in/visit in order to block the apartment you'll have to deposit one monthly rent, KYD 1,300, plus one month as security deposit, KYD 1,300 through Airbnb. So will be a total of KYD 2,600 to be paid.
Starting with the third month you'll have to pay monthly.
The security deposit will be used to pay one month of rent.
If you are interested please let me know and I'll send you the step by step procedure.

Thank you
Susane

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement