Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406629 by Michelle Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Thanks for the reply.
Attached you will find pictures with my apartment .
Now I live in Cyprus with my family, but this is not a problem, because I am willing to come and see you anytime at the apartment address.
I have the keys of the apartment and if you want to rent it I am ready to come to Germany to show you. But to be able to come I have to know for sure that you are interested and you have the money to rent it. I want to be sure that you will come to meet me and I will not do this travel in vain! ( I've been lied once with a meeting to see the apartment and nobody came to the meeting so, I don't want to make again the same mistake ). For this, i found a company that can help us. We register and the respective Company verify our details and only after giving us the acceptance we can continue.
For that reason I want to do the transaction only through MietOnline ( www.mieteonline.com ) ( is one of the best ways to rent and keep secure your money for rent online these days ).
Please check their service and if this is ok for you , just answer me back so we can start the renting process and choose a date and time when both of us are available for an appointment.
Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement