Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406626 by Michelle Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:13 pm
Eduard G, < [email protected]> wrote:
Hello ,
Thank you for taking the time to look at my property. I am a civil engineer, originally from United Kingdom.I am looking for a responsible person that can take a very good care of my apartment. I am not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will see the apartment as his or her own and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself. The apartment is fully furnished with all necessary amenities (exactly like in the pics). It has dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer. There are two parking spots, a storage unit where you can deposit my furniture (if you don't like it and you want to use your furniture). Pets allowed.The monthly rent for the apartment is 525 pounds and also includes tax, so there is nothing else to be paid on top of that. I am looking for someone to rent anywhere from 3 month to 5 years or more.The only problem is that I had to move with my job back to Madrid , Spain where I am now. The property is being managed by Airbnb and they will handle the whole rental process.
If you want to know more about the rental process please get back to me and I will send you the step by step procedure.
Here is the address from the flat : 213 Townmead Road, Hammersmith and Fulham, London, SW6 2FJ, United Kingdom

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement