Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405514 by Michelle Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:48 pm
Anita Martin <[email protected]>

Hello,

My name is Anita Martin and I saw your message regarding your interest in renting my flat.

The apartment is still available, the monthly rent for a room I'm the apartment is 370 EUR per month, utilities included and the refundable caution fee of 580 EUR:
• Highspeed-Internet
• Nebenkosten (Wasser / Gas / Strom / Heizung)
• TV-Kabel
• Parkplatz
• television

I worked in Germany for a Multifunctional Center for Social Services. Now I have been promoted to a better position in the United state and I decided to rent the apartment for the time that I will have to work here. Now I'm out of Germany and if you want to rent my apartment, I have hire a real estate agency to do the rental transaction since I'm not around. I want to tell you that I am looking for a serious, responsible and clean person to rent the apartment that will take care of the apartment as if it were its own. So I would like to know more details about yourself: How old are you, if you are married, if you have a pet, occupation etc.

I`m waiting your email if you're still interested, I can also send you more photos with the apartment thanks with regard

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement