Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405285 by Michelle Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:23 pm
"Ana Vinuela" <[email protected]>

Hi there,

The address of my flat is Pücklerstraße 32, 10997 Berlin and is immediately available, clean and ready for use in the short or long term.
The monthly rent includes utilities: heating, electricity, gas, water, garbage, property tax, construction insurance, internet, cable TV and parking.

The price is 400 euro / month.

The property that I inherited from my grandfather who died two years ago and that I would like to rent for any period (from 2 months to 20 years or more) can also be rented unfurnished.
The property is equipped with: air conditioning, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, stove, iron, microwave, grill, toaster, blender, refrigerator, coffee machine, LED TV, DVD player etc.
Pets are allowed, but please make sure that everything is always clean. I don't mind making money from the rent, but I'm interested in finding a responsible tenant who takes care of the property.

My name is Ana of Spanish origin, I am 33 years old and I am a doctor. Now I have been living in Barcelona / Spain for a long time. Two weeks ago I had a bad experience with one person. I wanted to rent the property. I bought a plane ticket to show it and to sign the contract. When I arrived at the property, the person did not answer the phone and sent me a message that did not contain all of the money. If I can wait a little longer, I have lost time and money. My husband, who is a lawyer, told me that the only way to rent them is through Airbnb because it is a profile company. I send you the booking link and you confirm a booking with your card. I will not be paid until you see the flat and sign the rental contract. How long do you want to rent it for?
How many people?

Sincerely yours,
Ana

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement