Room for Rent and other rental scams
#404600 by Michelle Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:58 am

Thanks for the information! That sounds perfect.
Nice to meet you.
I disable my offer because of many RFP Email From wg-gesucht.de just decide you wrote.
Write me like a little bit about yourself, then I get an impression.

Adresse- Boddinstraße 46, 12053 Berlin Neukölln, Germany .
Rent (+ expenses) - 350 EUR
Deposit (refundable) - 1000 EUR

The apartment is centrally heated and modern.
The 20sqm room is equipped wireless internet has completely
The apartment itself is well designed, your room is adjacent to the living room with large TV, dining table and seating area.
The windows are very well insulated, closed the volume is not a problem.
The kitchen is equipped with a fitted kitchen (incl. Dishwasher and refrigerator).
The living room has a table with 8 chairs, in the bathroom mirror is available, also a vanity cabinet. In the chamber there is a walk-in closet.
The bathroom, however, is a good size with a window and a shower tray and provides for two clotheshorse enough space. s bathroom, however, is a good size with a window and a shower tray and provides for two clotheshorse enough space.
The location is an ideal residential area. Many shops, cafes and restaurants are just around the corner. In addition, it is minutes walk in with numerous bars, clubs and flea markets, art spaces, galleries etc.

If you think that it could fit, I can write information about my person.
I'd be happy to hear from you.
Attached you can find a few pictures of the apartment.

Beautiful evening.

KIND REGARDS!
Black Barth

-

BLACK BARTH

@SCHWARZ__WOOD | [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement