Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403328 by Michelle Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:43 am
aura Serrano < [email protected] > wrote:
Hi,

The apartment is available.
Like you have seen from the announcement apartment is very clean and nice. The price to be paid for a month will be $ 9,000 (pesos) plus security deposit $ 9,000 so the total will be $ 18,000 - the price includes all utilities and the community at no extra charge for the duration of the contract. You will get the deposit back when you decide to leave the apartment (you'll have to let me know just one month before leaving my house). You also have a reserved parking space for use. You have access to the Internet, telephone, washing machine, cable TV and most important parking.
I received several offers to rent the apartment, but I'm still not decided who I rent it .
I am currently in Dublin, Ireland, and I can not go far in Mexico to show the apartment. If you liked the apartment I will find a solution and 2 -3 days I will solve this problem and you can visit the apartment.
I would like to know more about you, this only to better know each other .
How many people will live in the apartment? What is the date you want to go ahead? What is the exact period you want to rent the apartment?

Thank you and I hope your answer

Laura Serrano < [email protected] > wrote:
If you really need the apartment, I trust you and send you the keys and the contract with Airbnb.
To start the operation I will need your full name, your birth date, phone number, email address and the address where I'll send the package.
I explain: I'll leave the keys (keys) + contract in custody Airbnb company. The company will send you an email and inform you that they have the keys + contract and give you more information on how and whom to make payment.
Airbnb will hold and secure your money until you inspect the apartment (until you decide if you want to rent or not).
After you decide and you will sign the rental agreement, one of them will be sent to me by Airbnb, and one will stay with you.
Then the contract will be signed legally, Airbnb will give me the money. If the apartment is not as you want, the money will come back to you.
Specifies that the apartment may be denied if not all utilities of the description.
Do not worry, there will be no unpleasant surprises, and not have problems with the apartment, I assure you, it is exactly like the photos.

Greetings and I hope news

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement