Room for Rent and other rental scams
#402579 by Michelle Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 pm
"IVANA Amidžić" < [email protected] >
Subject: THANK YOU FOR INTEREST IN MY APARTMENT ..
dear,
My apartment is located at Tegernseer Landstr. 151 81539 M ü nchen Obergiesing Germany . The room is 32 square meters and has its own bathroom and toilet. The apartment is clean and fully furnished with a beautiful kitchen, laundry, bathroom and internet. The rooms are equipped with a mattress in double size. It is centrally located. The room costs 580 euros per month including utilities plus a deposit of 500 euros. The deposit will be returned at the end of the lease. For more information you can send me an e-mail ....
Admizc

"IVANA Amidžić" < [email protected] >
Subject: Re: Re: Re: THANK YOU FOR INTEREST IN MY APARTMENT ..
Many thanks for the answer. The room is still free and you can move in as soon as possible into the apartment. Sorry that you now can not see the apartment, because I just do not have in the country. I recently moved here in England Monday due to my new job, and that's why I rent the apartment and the apartment keys have here with me. I am strongly left with the hope soon to come back but right now I took a long time to stay at work For this reason I have decided, my apartment for rent. I hope to hear from you soon

Subject: THANK YOU FOR INTEREST IN MY APARTMENT ..
We can handle the signing of the lease here and I'll send leave the apartment keys at your current address, which should arrive within 24 hours to 48 hours after shipment from here to your current address. I just need your data so that the contract is being prepared. Prepared and sent to you the contract. You must print it, sign it and then here back scan at me, so I also do my part can sign the contract and once we have taken all necessary contractual agreements, I'll send the keys to them and meet with them if they want to move, so we can do the application together.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement