Room for Rent and other rental scams
#401064 by Michelle Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:44 pm
[email protected]

Hope this email finds you healthy and happy. I'm also super interested in a short term sublease as I'm juggling in between Denver and Santa Clarita for the next few months. The entire unit comes furnished and available for immediate move in. When is your expected move in date?

Sublease is available for 1 to 6 month or longer. A month to month terms can also be arranged. Total move in deposit of $2,500 (First month rent of $1,250/month and refundable security deposit of $1,250) is due upon signing the sublease agreement. All utilities are included in the month rent and also one free parking space is assigned to the unit.

I understand you'd like to schedule a home tour but due to my current situation I won't be able to show you the unit as I'm presently in CA, however all pictures listed of the apartment is the exact portrayal of the unit so you can rest assured.

Due to innumerable scam on Craigslist, I understand if you are leery of renting sight unseen, but for the safety of both sides I can email you a copy of my Master lease for validation. For a start please see attached is a photo of my passport and a selfie holding it up for identity verification.

If we were to move forward with the sublease/rental process I would have to mail the keys to you once you've signed the lease agreement, paid the total move in cost and then you can move in.

To commence the sublease process, attached is the rental application for you to fill out in order for me to get the paperwork underway.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Dennis Bradford
Cell: 213-373-1683
Email: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#402470 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm
Please proceed with the transfer of $15,000 to the following bank account details and send me proof of payment once done. Thank you!

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Acc name: Joseph Charles Delaney
Acc Num: 2903240816
Routine Num: 121000248
Swift code: WFBIUS6S
Bank address:1901 South 4th St, Allentown, PA 18103

Make a transfer of $10,500 to this following account;

Bank: Chase Bank
Name: John Mendenhall
Account Num: 573730691
Routine Num: 124001545

Please send a proof of payment!

*Accounts reported

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!