Room for Rent and other rental scams
#396427 by Michelle Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Gönderen: Elizabeth Greidanus <[email protected]>

Thanks for your interest in renting my apartment . Can you tell me a little more about yourself and where you live presently? I will be waiting to read from you.

About me:
Surname: Greidanus
Given Names: Elizabeth
Date of Birth: 4th June 1999
Place of Birth: Michigan
Profession: Tour Guide/Interpreter ( Work Mostly in the Italy and Munich )

Flat Amenities :
1. Living room well furnished
2. Television (TV) that is connected to cable.
3. Private bath and toilet in both the two bedroom also comes with a chair and a table for reading
4. Carpet,phone jack,tv,cable,duvet and linen supplied.
5. Home amenities-Dishwasher,parking space, plus free wireless broadband Internet and phone lines.
6. Immaculate condition,security alarm fitted,washer and dryer.
7 The kitchen comes with a cooking stove and refrigerator.
8. The flat is close to various bus and train stations where you can easily get to connect with every part of the city.

Prices:

Monthly Rent: 1400€( Two bedroom,living room,bath,toilet and all house utilities with all bills inclusive).

Security deposit : 1200€ (I collect €1200 refundable security deposit which will be given back to you if unused, the purpose of the security deposit is to secure the apartment for you and also in case of any damage done by you in the house, it will be used for the repairs, otherwise it will be returned to you when leaving. I collect this security deposit with one months' rent in advance before moving in.The security deposit can be used to pay for your last month's rent if unused. I currently accept payment by Bank Transfer).

My apartment is located at : Dachauer Str. 10, 80335 München, Germany

Let me know if you would like to make reservation for the apartment.I sincerely want someone very serious to rent my apartment, because I need people to stay in the house and take care of it while I am away.

I attached some pictures of the flat for your viewing.

Let me know what you think and the best way for us to proceed.

Best wishes,

El

Elizabeth Greidanus <[email protected]>
Thanks for the reply. I must say i am really impressed by your introduction, as you appear the exact type of individuals I will like to rent to. Very well said!.

Yes,your friend can join you and you can be three in the house. But you will be held responsible for her behavior during the period of stay in the house. The apartment is available for rent for long term,so its suitable for your renting period.

As regards your acquaintance to view the house and get more acquainted, i told you in my previous mail,that i did got a new job,so i got relocated. That is why I need responsible individuals to live in the house and take good care of it while I am away. As you can see in pictures,the house is in a very good condition,I have it locked as I have the keys over here with me,as i would want my eventual tenants to meet the house in good condition,nothing different from what's shown in pictures.

I was in Munich twice last month because of the interested persons in renting the apartment,but they where unserious people and couldn't afford it. Some even said they will pay after some weeks. Which they made me wasted my time.

And I must say its good to hear from you with all your details, I will be happy to have someone like you as my tenant and before i can secure the apartment for you, i have to be sure about your willingness and financial capability in paying rent for the other months, as I will like to arrive Munich a day before your move in for the handing over of keys.

I assure you are on safe hands renting from me and I want you to know I am a lady of integrity and great personality,and I wouldn't indulge in any sought of unjust to tarnish my own image. I have got a good job which earns me a good living to be comfortable with and my only interest is to see the house lived in and taking care of by responsible individual.

So therefore,In other to proceed with the rental procedures, our family lawyer will have to draw up an Agreement, which will be signed by the landlord and the tenant and the main reason for this document to be prepared is for the both parties to be legally secured.

The document will be sent to you via e-mail so as for you to read through and understand its contents.

More so, if you eventually agree with the terms of the contract, you will have to proceed with the payment to our bank account and get back to me with the receipt of payment from your bank for reference purpose. Once I confirm your payment,I will issue payment receipt for the house,along with payment confirmation which shows we are both in contract,which no one else can book over your date.

Moreover it will be stated in the agreement that if the condition of the house should look any different from what's shown in picture,then you will be refunded back your rent and security deposit which you have made at the point of move in.

Here are the required details for the preparation of the tenancy Agreement Form:

1. A scanned copy of your ID

2. Your moving-in and moving-out date.

3. Your current address

4. Full Name

Also, I will in return send you a scanned copy of my ID also so that you can see for your self that you are dealing with a legit and serious minded person.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible,in other to proceed with the rental process.

Best wishes,

Eli
#
#
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement