Room for Rent and other rental scams
#396393 by Michelle Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:11 am

Thank you for taking the time to look at my property.
The apartment (1 livingroom / 1 kitchen /2 Bathrooms/1 bedroom with king bed, 1 parking spot off street) is located on St Paul's Rd, Bristol, BS8 1LP. The apartment is fully furnished with all necessary amenities(it’s exactly like in the Pics) i'm sure that you will love it. It has dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning and clothes dryer.
The rent of the flat for 1 month is £600 including all utilities(water,electricity, Internet, cable,off street parking, tv)and 2 months security deposit £1,200. I am looking for someone to rent it anywhere from 3 months to 3 years or more.
I am looking for a responsible person that can take a very good care of my apartment. I am not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the possible tenant will see the apartment as his or her own and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself.

Pavlik Petr
Electronics Field Service Engineer

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#397684 by Michelle Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:19 am

I am a civil engineer, originally from Czech Republic. I bought the apartment with bank credit 5 years ago for our child who went at college there,but this year he finished the college and moved back to Czech Republic because he has found a better job here in Czech Republic and now we have to rent it to pay the remaining credit to the bank.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal in a safe and fast way for both since i am in Czech Republic and i can't show you the apartment. The solution is provided by a company called “Airbnb” (www.airbnb.co.uk ) which will handle the payment of the first month and the security deposit. I guess you heard about Airbnb. They are the largest and most secure site for rents.
I chose airbnb because you send the money to them and you can cancel your booking any time until checkin date (https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies ) and airbnb will send your money back.
Let me know if you are interested because I really need to take care of this matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.