Room for Rent and other rental scams
#395443 by Michelle Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:48 pm
Carolina Grillo <[email protected]>

Thank you for your interest in my apartment, the apartment is still available for rent and i rent all the apartment! I have been attached the photos with it. Now I am in Italy at my house. I must tell you that I have some people who are interested in the apartment, but I want to rent it to the right person. For the moment I don't have a person available in Germany to show you the apartment, but this will not be a problem, because I know a safe method to resolve this situation. We can make a long period contract or a short one, depends only by your decision. I will say it again, in the monthly rent all the bills are included, you will only need to pay the rent and that's all. As I said in my first message, I will ask for 2 months in advance (first month of rent + 1 month as warranty). If we close the contract, we will do it directly through the Airbnb website, because is the safest company that rents apartments all over the world. Have you used Airbnb before? If not, please inform about the Airbnb here www.airbnb.com/trust , so both of us be safe. I am going to explain the process in my next message, if you are interested!

Greetings from Italy!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement