Room for Rent and other rental scams
#395432 by Michelle Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:01 pm
Teneke Groisier <[email protected]>
You sound very great and as regard this, have attached the pictures here and also other information about the Apartment.
Building apartment is on the 1st floor of the main house, 28 m ², 1 separate room with a double bed, new bathroom and kitchen.
A generous and quiet accommodation with a maximum of comfort for a pleasant and relaxed stay in Germany.
INCLUDED:
- Fully fitted kitchen (including dish washer ,fridge, hob, plates, cutlery, etc.)
- Internet flatrate (WIFI)
- washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- bed,chair,table, wardrobe, etc

It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.
The location is perfect and close to all amenities.
It is €500 monthly all bills inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €1000
Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!!
whatsap +491634743982

Miscellaneous:
i value a certain constancy and not too many changes to the occupier. Therefore, the minimum rental period is 2 months. additional collateral must be verified before Move in: - Demonstrate how the apartment will be paid for: eg self, parent, proof of income through employment or a guarantor.
-note that the first 2months rent payment with deposit must be paid before moving in.
The keys are with me but Sure you can move in anytime you want because i will be sending or bringing you the keys if you intend moving in asap after completing the contract process.
Am half German and am presently in Ireland for my masters programme. I intend coming back in few weeks to pack my other luggages in the apartment.
Thanks and let me know if you are ok with it.
Ten

Teneke Groisier <[email protected]>

How are you and hope you are having a great day?Have been busy with your contract since.
I have considered you because have come to develop more interest in you than others.I hereby attached the Rental agreement contract.
I accept bank transfer only because of future reference and you can easily make the transfer online now to my account in the contract.
Kindly download, print out,sign,then scan and send back to me asap, and also attach the payment transfer receipt.
Thanks and Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Regards
Ten

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement