Room for Rent and other rental scams
#391052 by Michelle Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 am
Chris Valentine <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I'm Christopher Valentine, the Landlord of the Apartment you are renting. I'm willing to lease it out to person/family who is willing to assure me of taking absolute care of my home and pay their rent on time. Email my wife Mary ( [email protected] ) and she will attend to you better.

I am a kind and honest man and also I spent a lot on my property, so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and I want you to treat it as your own. I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I will be glad to see it neat when I come for a check up, I do that once in a while. I want to have trust in you as I always stand by my words. Let us know how soon you are willing to move in.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
Number of Bedrooms: 1. Number of baths: 1
Rent Amount: $780 per month including the utilities, It is All Furnished and Security Deposit: $700
ADDRESS TO THE APARTMENT: 5026 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118
Thanks for your interest.

I await your swift response
Christopher Valentine

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement