Room for Rent and other rental scams
#390496 by Michelle Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:51 am

Hello,

My name is Vincent haywood. I'm an undertaking chief in structural designing. I simply moved in VA, in light of the fact that my organization has won a closeout for a major development venture. I'll remain here for the following 3 years or all the more so I won't return soon. I'm searching for somebody to live in my loft from that point.

I will let you know from the earliest starting point that I don't have an issue in the event that you are an understudy or on the off chance that you might want to keep pets there, as long as you tidy up after them. The base rent is accessible for Long and furthermore Short Term Lease, significant, the utilities are incorporated into the cost every month.

Details:
Rent: $780 (Monthly)
Security Deposit: $780
Date Available: Asap
Address: 2201 3rd Ave Apt 1404
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms:2

NOTE : I'm a venture chief and my activity truly implies a lot to me,it's requires me going from different states with no readiness of movement. You can move in the condo around the same time that you will get the keys. The main issue is that I'm as of now in Virginia, since we have just begun the work, however you don't have to stress over anything ,since I've made all game plans to lease the condo from here. I might want to know a bit of something about you. Try not to be outraged however I should know to who I will lease my condo. Compassionately hit me up with the Below data..

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM

FIRST NAME:__________
MIDDLE NAME:__________
LAST NAME:__________
(CELL)PHONE__________
(HOME)PHONE__________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________

PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE: ____________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________
HOW MANY MONTH RENT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY UPFRONT_________

DO YOU HAVE PET _________
KIND OF PETS: _____________

HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE ______________
DO YOU DRINK ______________
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT _________

REFERENCE
NAME_____________
ADDRESS_____________
YOUR VALID I.D (IF ANY):could be attached with the application

Once I received the filled copy of the rental application form, I will make an arrangement on how to get the apartment keys and documents shipped to you through FedEx courier service without any further delay. Please I am renting the apartment to you based on Trust & Honesty and again I want you to stick to your words, I am putting everything into Gods hand, so please do not let me down. God bless you more as you do this.

I await your swift response.
Regards,
Vincent Haywood

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement